Amusement 360: The Education Program for Startups and Operators.
We believe in the power of continual education to fuel ambitious operators and entrepreneurs. Amusement 360 is a multi-faceted education program that empowers these operators to level up their businesses and their lives.
The main pillar of this program is the 360 Event, where we bring operators, vendors, and experts together for 3 unforgettable days.
360 Event Location: Indianapolis, IN
360 Event Dates:
- February 18-20, 2020
- June 8-10, 2020
- October 6-8, 2020
In order to provide the best educational content possible to our attendees, we are holding a Call For Speakers. Over the last 9 years, we’ve helped hundreds of operators learn how to properly open new attractions and improve operations. This is only possible with the help of expert guest speakers.
Become a Speaker
The attendees are usually about a 50/50 split between existing operators and new startups. If you think you have a presentation topic that would benefit our attendees, please click the link below to submit it. You can submit up to 4 topic ideas for our consideration.
Deadline for Submission: December 20, 2019
Each presentation should include specific examples/stories and actionable takeaways (not just high level philosophy). These are 30 minute presentations and they should be focused on education (this is not a sales pitch).
We’re open to any topics you think are valuable to operators in 2020. We’ve also outlined some specific topics that we feel would fit our program:
- Cash flow and accounting best practices for existing operators
- Financing for new startups (and existing facilities wanting to expand)
- Growing group and corporate sales
- Birthday party packages and sales
- Digital and social media marketing
- Special events and marketing for these events
- Influencer marketing
- Hiring and training staff
- Building a positive company culture
- Liability and customers safety
- Locating the right real estate and analyzing markets
- Strategies for catering to adult demographics
- Strategies for overcoming the 1 year slump (end of “honeymoon” phase)
- How to stand out with increased competition in the market
- How to prepare for an economic downturn
- How to sell and market on value instead of price
- Food and beverage best practices
The deadline to submit topics is December 20, 2019. A submission does not guarantee a speaking role. All submissions will be reviewed by the Creative Works team, and speakers for February will be notified by January 3, 2020.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.